Terms of service
INTRODUCTION: The HR Jobs service is run by GleamGlobal Service India Pvt Ltd, a company incorporated under the Companies Act,1956, and having its registered office RMZ Millenia Business Park,No-143, M.G.R road, Phase 2, Level-6, Perungudi, Chennai-600096
(â€œHR Jobsâ€). HR Jobs carries on the businessof making available to end-users local classified advertisements and relatedservices ("Classified(s)") through its website accessiblethrough the URL ("Website"). The objective is to providea simple and quick guide to end-users for up-to-date Classifieds in auser-friendly manner and via a medium that the end-user is comfortable with.The end-users of the Website are persons who may want to sell or purchase goods/ avail services and are seeking information about where/through whom they maybe able to do so. ("Usersâ€)
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES OFFERED BY HR JOBS JOBS:
- HR JOBS Platform can be used only for recruitment purposes.
- Client will not ask candidates for money in any form to help him find or provide Jobs.
- Client must provide correct KYC details for uninterrupted services.
- HR JOBS does not guarantee the number of final hiring closures.
- HR JOBS does not provide any guarantee of clicks/impressions on banners.
- Any Job ad posted shall be abide by HR JOBS posting rules.
- SUBSCRIPTION: Business houses / small medium enterprises / corporate entities / semi- corporate entities / establishments / individuals in order to promote their company / business / offerings / items for sale on the Website may subscribe to advertise on the Website. HR Jobs may provide information about such subscribers (hereinafter referred to as â€œClient(s)/ Customerâ€) to the Users in the manner provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
TERMS OF SERVICE: These Terms of Service ("Terms") set forth the terms and conditions under which the "Client'' has agreed to have Classified(s) placed on the Website and thereby be identified as a vendor / provider of a service to Users. HR Jobs's obligations to the Client under these Terms shall come into effect after the Client makes all payments due to HR Jobs under the subscription scheme it may choose. These Terms will override any letter or correspondence exchanged between the parties on the subject matter hereof. These Terms shall be valid and effective from the effective date and for the duration of the validity period mentioned on page 1 of this agreement and may be renewed by the Client by a written request of renewal accompanied by the requisite fees as may be stipulated by HR Jobs, provided that HR Jobs may refuse to renew any subscription at its sole discretion. No renewal shall be effective unless the fees and charges determined in the manner provided for in these Terms is remitted by the Client. Should the Client wish to change the subscription scheme for Classifieds, the same will be at the sole discretion of HR Jobs and shall be chargeable. For Gold ad credits subscribed by the Client, this contract is valid till the end of the validity period mentioned on page 1 of this agreement or consumption of all Gold ad credits subscribed whichever is earlier. If all the Gold ads available to the Client under the subscription scheme it chooses are not used / availed of during the period of these Terms, the unutilized units shall be forfeited â€“ no refund shall be made by HR Jobs to the Client in respect of such unused / units, and neither shall they be carried forward should the Client renew its subscription. No monies paid by the Client to HR Jobs shall be refundable to the Client under any circumstances. For certain subscription schemes, HR Jobs may also choose to provide certain additional services free of cost like providing a free mobile phone to the Client and enabling the mobile phone to receive relevant business leads sent free of cost by HR Jobs. HR Jobs is not responsible or takes guarantee for any free products/ Services offered along with the Gold ads pack.
Change requirements will be addressed post facto and an additional fee might be applicable.
HR Jobs will use the Client's name, logo, and other details as provided, for online promotion and lead generation. Any concern with respect to this has to be brought to HR Jobs's attention in writing and will be addressed within 30 days.
- NO GUARANTEE OF BUSINESS: HR Jobs does not guarantee business from the leads generated. HR Jobs shall not be responsible or liable at all to the Client if no business or business leads are generated for the Client through the services. Client understands that HR Jobs's only obligation is to place the Gold ads on the Website in the manner provided for in these Terms. Accuracy of the information/content provided is the Client's responsibility and HR Jobs will not be held responsible for false claims made by the Client.
- MARKETING: Marketing of the customerâ€™s product/service will be done strictly in accordance with the requirements mentioned in the order form, basis the information about the product(s)/service(s) provided by the customer.
- INDEMNIFICATION: Client shall indemnify and hold harmless HR Jobs its affiliates, directors, officers, agents and employees from any claim, loss, or damage including attorneys' fees asserted, claimed or awarded by/to any third party including any User due to or arising out of or in relation to (i) any action or inaction of Client its employees or agents, (ii) the content of any Classified(s) being unlawful, in relation to any of its Classified(s) and/or (iii) the violation of any breach of these Terms by the Client including the violation of any one or more Client Obligations or any representation / warranty made by the Client being inaccurate.
- CLIENT OBLIGATIONS: Client agrees to make all payments due to HR Jobs in a timely and efficient manner and shall ensure that cheques issued do not bounce. Client shall not issue stop-payment instructions in respect of such cheques. The Client recognizes that HR Jobs has the right to take action under the Negotiable Instruments Act 1881 in respect of bounced cheques or take any other action available in law. Client represents and warrants that (i) it is a bona fide business organization or individual carrying on business in relation to the items disclosed to HR Jobs, (ii) it has the right to use the trademarks it claims to have the right to use (iii) the business carried on by Client does not violate or infringe upon any law or regulation and all registrations required for carrying on business have been procured by it and (iv) all Classified(s) provided to HR Jobs is/are and shall at all times be accurate and complete, and entirely lawful. The Client shall bear complete responsibility for the quality of its goods and/or services, and HR Jobs shall bear no responsibility for the same. The Client agrees to be bound by all applicable policies of HR Jobs relating to Classifieds and the Website, and the Client grants to HR Jobs a worldwide intellectual property licence (including a copyright and trade mark licence) during the term of this Agreement relating to all intellectual property Rights in the Classified(s) to do any acts in relation to the Classified(s) which HR Jobs may deem necessary to fulfil its obligations under this Agreement.
- The Client acknowledge that any liability/claim in respect of the products or services promoted through advertisements under the scope of this agreement shall be solely to the account of the Client. It is agreed that in case of any claims in respect of the same against HR Jobs, the Client shall indemnify HR Jobs against all such claims and damages.
- The parties acknowledge that the content provide through services constitute only the information and cannot be construed, as an opinion of HR Jobs and any claims in respect of the same shall be to the account of the Company. Client shall procure and keep valid all necessary licenses, permissions, authorizations, consents, approvals and registrations with/from any government department, agency or authority required for it to perform the services in accordance with this agreement and bear sole and exclusive responsibility for all compliances with such licenses permissions, authorizations, consents, approvals and registrations.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: To the fullest extent permitted by law, HR Jobs disclaims all warranties, express or implied including without limitation for non- infringement merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose of the service provided by HR Jobs to the Client under this agreement and also any service or product featured in or through any Classifieds To the fullest extent permitted by law, HR Jobs disclaims all guarantees regarding accurate positioning of the Gold ads. Client understands that there may be errors in the same. HR Jobs will not be liable for the payment of any damages of whatever nature to the Client for any matter arising in relation to these Terms including any violation of these Terms by HR Jobs, or in relation to any Classified(s) in any manner, or for the consequences of any of them, beyond a total maximum amount of the amounts paid to HR Jobs by the Client during the preceding twelve months calculated from the date of any claim which the Client may make.
a. If HR Jobs or Client (â€œDefaulting Party") commits a breach of duty owed to the other party ("Other Party") the Other Party may call upon the Defaulting Party to rectify the breach within twenty-one days of the receipt of notice detailing the breach, failing which Other Party may terminate the relationship between Client and HR Jobs by a further notice to the Defaulting Party. Complaints from Users about the quality and responsiveness of Client or Client's services/goods shall be a cause for termination by HR Jobs. b. Upon termination or expiry of this Agreement, either by efflux of time or by termination under this Clause, under no circumstances, Client shall be entitled to claim a refund of any amounts paid to HR Jobs by it. c. If there is a disagreement over any new policy introduced by HR Jobs, the Client may terminate this Agreement. d. HR Jobs doesn't hold responsibilities on any copy right for content and image updated on the ad by competitors
- NOTICES: Notices shall be sent by email or facsimile to the facsimile number / email addressed notified by HR Jobs/ Client from time to time and shall be followed by notice by registered post / reputed courier.
- MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS OF WEBSITE: Client agrees that HR Jobs has the right to change these Terms or any policies relating to the Website or Classifieds at any time.
- TAXES: The Client shall pay HR Jobs all the taxes and charges now in force or enacted in future that are imposed on any amount paid/payable to HR Jobs by the Client or arising out of Client's relationship with HR Jobs, and Client hereby agrees that they shall pay the said taxes and charges promptly without raising any objections. Client also agrees that if the said taxes and charges are not charged by HR Jobs the same shall be paid by the Client without raising any objection.
- Advertiser should provide GST registration number at the time of making the payment/ signing the order form. HR Jobs will not be responsible for customer tax benefit in case, GSTIN is not provided.
- GENERAL: a) HR Jobs's opinion on all issues pertaining to the interpretation of these Terms shall be final and binding on Client (b) These Terms and the relationship between HR Jobs and Client is governed by the laws of India and, subject to the arbitration agreement below, the courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine all matters and disputes which may arise in relation to these Terms or any Classified(s). (c) Client agrees that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency exists between Client and HR Jobs. (d) HR Jobs is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these Terms is in derogation of HR Jobs's right and obligation to comply with the Law or governmental / court orders, and requests of enforcement agencies. (e) lf any part of these Terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision, and whether or not such supersession is possible, the remainder of these Terms shall continue in effect. (f) Client may not assign these Terms or any rights or obligations against/to HR Jobs without HR Jobs's prior written consent. HR Jobs reserves the right to assign these Terms or any right or obligation against/to Client. Upon such assignment by HR Jobs, the assignee shall be bound by these Terms in the same manner as HR Jobs and HR Jobs shall cease to have any liability to Client. (f) HR Jobs shall not be responsible for any delay or deficiency due to any force majeure events such natural disasters acts of terrorism, civil labour strike, labour and transportation strikes. (g) Nothing in these Terms obliges HR Jobs to provide any credit to Client. (h) It is agreed that the expiry or termination of this Agreement shall not affect any liability of the Client to pay HR Jobs any amount due to it prior to such expiry or termination, and, further, the expiry or termination of this Agreement shall not affect the operation of any obligations of the Client in the Agreement which a plain reading would convey intended to operate even after such expiry or termination.
- Arbitration: All disputes, differences and/or claims arising out of these Terms shall be settled by Arbitration in accordance with the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The Dispute shall be referred to the Sole Arbitrator who shall be appointed by the Authorized person / Director of HR Jobs. The Client shall not challenge the nomination of Arbitrator or his award on the ground that the nomination is made by Authorised person / Director of HR Jobs. The Arbitration proceedings shall be held at Mumbai and the arbitration shall be conducted in English Language. The award of the Arbitration shall be final and binding on the Client and HR Jobs.
- Note: We reserve the right to terminate services, without prior notice, to the originator of Spam/KYC discrepancy/Non Recruitment activity/Charging or asking money in any form from Candidates. No refund shall be admissible under such circumstances.
Database and SMS blast
- HR Jobs agrees to provide the service to the user only for the duration contracted for to the best of its ability
- HR Jobs reserves its right to suspend/terminate the services contracted for by the user either prior to or during the contracted period without assigning any reason.
2A. The user shall be entitled to only one user name / password to access the HR Jobs Database service alone and additional user names / passwords may be provided by HR Jobs on such terms and conditions as may be mutually agreed upon.
- HR Jobs offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response for applications received using the HR Jobs Database software.
- HR Jobs shall in no way be held liable for any information received by the user and it shall be the sole responsibility of the user to check, authenticate and verify the information/response received at its own cost and expense.
- Any actions taken by an employer/recruiter on the basis of the background check report or otherwise, is the employer's/recruiter's responsibility alone and HR Jobs will not be liable in any manner for the consequences of such action taken by the user
- HR Jobs would not be held liable for any loss of data technical or otherwise, information, particulars supplied by the customers due to the reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond HR Jobs's reasonable control including but not limited to strike, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities.
- HR Jobs will commence providing services only upon receipt of amount/charges upfront either from the user or from a third party on behalf of the user.
- The User/Recruiter
HR Jobs reserves its right to change the look, feel, design, prominence, depiction, classification of any section of HR Jobs.com at any time without assigning any reason and without giving any notice.The User/Recruiter must give an undertaking to HR Jobs that there will be no fee charged from any person who is contacted through HR Jobs Database for processing of such person.This subscription is neither re-saleable nor transferable by the subscriber to any other person, corporate body, firm or individual concern. Usage from third party premises/networks without prior written permission of HR Jobs is not permitted.The user shall be assigned a password (s) by HR Jobs to enable the subscriber to access all the information received through the software, but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the user and HR Jobs shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. HR Jobs undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the user.The information on HR Jobs is for use by its user alone and does not authorize the user to download and use the data for commercial purposes. In case any one is found to be in violation of this then HR Jobs at its discretion may suspend its service/subscription and also may take such action as it may be advisedThe user shall not use / circulate / forward a person's resume hosted on the HR Jobs Network / Resumes to his / her current employer as mentioned by the person in his / her resumeThe User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him or on his behalf on the website or supplied to HR Jobs .All disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and HR Jobs will be resolved in accordance with the laws of India as applicable.All Disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and HR Jobs will be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts situate in Mumbai alone.OTP number change request will go to customer care team, they will validate the request, post validation, OTP number change request will be approve or reject
- shall give an undertaking to HR Jobs that the jobs sought to be filled through HR Jobs.com/jobs are in existence, genuine and the user has the authority to recruit /advertise for such Jobs . Also the user undertakes that the database will be used to contact candidates for jobs only
- shall ensure compliance with all applicable laws for the protection of the personal details of the users whose profiles are accessed by them through HR Jobs.com including but not limited to compliance the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2010 as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made there under, while accessing or feeding any resume/ insertion or information/data into the computers, computer systems or computer networks of HR Jobs.
ANTI SPAM POLICY
The use and access to HR Jobs database product is subject tothis policy. The services provided to you are aimed at providing recruitmentsolutions and should be restricted to contacting suitable candidates forgenuine jobs in existence.
Mailing practices such as transmitting marketing and promotionalmailers/ Offensive messages/ messages with misleading subject lines in order tointentionally obfuscate the original message, are strictly prohibited.
We reserve the right to terminate services, without priornotice, to the originator of Spam. No refund shall be admissible under suchcircumstances.
Following is an illustrative (not exhaustive) list of the kindsof messages which can be classified as spam:
- Unsolicited Bulk Messages/Unsolicited Commercial Communications.
- Voice Calls/SMS to telephone numbers registered on the National Consumer Preference Register.
- Non Job related mails.
- Messages with misleading subject lines.
- Blank Messages.
- Extra ordinary High Number of mails.
- Mails soliciting payments.
- Misleading/Fraudulent mails.
Users agree to indemnify HR Jobs (India) Private Limited fromany damages or claims arising out of usage of their HR Jobs Database accountsfor transmitting spam
Users are advised to change their passwords frequently in orderto reduce the possibility of misuse of their accounts.
To seek more information and to report Spam. Please mail us at:abuse@HR Jobs.com
Job Posting Subscriptions
- Each entry in the gold job section of the site HR Jobs.com/jobs shall be for a fixed period (currently 10 days), which period is subject to change without prior notice.
- By posting/uploading a job posting on HR Jobs platform you confirm that you have obtained necessary licenses/permits for recruitment and it indemnifies HR Jobs against all claims, damages arising out of actions/claims that may be made in relation to the same.
- HR Jobs has the right to make all such modifications/editing of the job details in order to fit its database.
- HR Jobs reserves right to reject any entry or information/data provided by the user without assigning any reason either before uploading or after uploading the Job details.
- All information posted by users or clients are for public consumption and HR Jobs may at its sole discretion include the Job intimated for display in any other media including the print media at no extra cost. HR Jobs cannot be held liable for usage/publicity of such information.
- HR Jobs does not take guarantee of a satisfactory response once they are displayed on the platform.
- HR Jobs shall in no way be held liable for any information received by the user and it shall be the sole responsibility of the user to check, authenticate and verify the information/response received at its own cost.
- HR Jobs would not be held liable for any loss of data technical or otherwise, information, particulars supplied by the clients due to reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond HR Jobs' reasonable control including but not limited to strike, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities.
- The User/Recruiter shall give an undertaking to HR Jobs that the jobs sought to be advertised on the gold and free jobs sections of HR Jobs.com/jobs are in existence, genuine and the user has the authority to advertise the jobs.
- HR Jobs will commence its services upon receipt of amount/charges upfront either from the user or from a third party on behalf of the user.
- The User/Recruiter must give an undertaking to HR Jobs that there will be no fee charged from any person who responds to jobs advertised on gold and free job sections of HR Jobs.com/jobs for processing of such person.
- HR Jobs reserves right to change the look, feel, design, prominence, depiction, classification of the gold and free jobs section of HR Jobs.com/jobs at any time without assigning any reason and without notifying its users.
- The user to Job Posting service shall be entitled to such number of listings during the period of subscription as may be agreed upon.
- This subscription is neither re-saleable nor transferable by the subscriber to any other person, corporate body, firm or individual. Usage from third party premises/networks without prior written permission of HR Jobs is not permitted.
- The user shall be assigned a password (s) by HR Jobs for job posting/s on its platform as agreed upon section(s). It will be the sole responsibility of the user to protect its password. HR Jobs shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. HR Jobs undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber.
- The User of these services does not hold any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded
- All disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and HR Jobs will be resolved in accordance with Indian laws as applicable.
- All Disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and HR Jobs will be subject to the jurisdiction of courts situated in Mumbai alone.
- OTP number change request will go to customer care team, they will validate the request, post validation, OTP number change request will be approve or reject
- Job requirement shared under "HR Jobs - work from home" job type, will not get published on site. HR Jobs team will do the required task for the client and charge the pre agreed fee accordingly.
All other job posting rules will be applicable for this job type as well.
ANTI SPAM POLICY
Activities that are considered fraud include (but not limitedto):
- Asking job seekers for upfront or periodic payment or requiring recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
- Job listings containing a mobile number/email id/website in job title/description.
- Commission-only opportunities that are not clearly marked as commission-only and/or do not describe the product or service being sold.
- Complaints from job seekers related to the job posting.
- Job descriptions that attempt to sell, promote or advertise products or services.
- Duplication of jobs between locations in close proximity.
- Advertisement of sexual services or seeking employees for jobs of a sexual nature.
- Job titles containing city information mismatched with actual job location.
- Job titles that donâ€™t accurately represent the job description.
- Inaccurate, false or misleading information.
- Pyramid schemes, "club memberships", and distributorship or multi-level marketing opportunities.
- Requirements to perform and/or participate in surveys, opinion gathering whether clinical and/or market research related.
- Jobs posted for unregistered business entities.
- Any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job.
- HR Jobs agrees to provide the service to the user only for the duration, to the best of its ability.
- HR Jobs will display the banners on all the relevant/specified sections of the site on a rotation basis
- HR Jobs reserves rights to reject any insertion or information/data provided by the user without assigning any reason.
- HR Jobs does not take guarantee of a satisfactory response after the banners are displayed on the platform
- HR Jobs would not be held liable for any loss of data technical or otherwise, information, particulars supplied by the customers due to the reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond HR Jobs's reasonable control including but not limited to strike, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities
- HR Jobs will commence providing services only upon receipt of amount/charges upfront either from the user or from a third party on behalf of the subscriber
- This subscription is neither re-saleable nor transferable by the subscriber to any other person, corporate body, firm or individual. Usage from third party premises/networks without prior written permission of HR Jobs is not permitted.
- The User/subscriber/Recruiter/Advertiser must give an undertaking to HR Jobs that there will be no fee charged from any person who responds to jobs advertised on HR Jobs.com for processing of applications / responses from such person
- The User of these services does not claim any copyright, Trade Mark or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website. The Banners displayed on HR Jobs shall be prepared as per the instructions received from the users, HR Jobs shall not be responsible for the users misappropriation of the Trade Mark/ Copyright or any other Intellectual Property Right sought to be passed of as that of the user.
- All disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and HR Jobs will be resolved in accordance with the laws of India as applicable.
- All Disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and HR Jobs will be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts situate in Chennai alone.